- Co-sponsor the annual All District Music Festival at the Kavli Theatre. The annual event engages over 6000 student musicians.
- Provide the WASC accredited GetAhead Program, with both traditional and online course offerings for greater student flexibility.
- Received and administered several grants from the Amgen Foundation, Amgen Inc, and the Amgen Tour of California in excess of $300,000, for hands-on science instruction, teacher-training, collaboration, and the Cycles for Success program.
- Facilitated the donation for the Carpenter Family Theatre at Westlake High School, the Sage Library at Newbury Park, and the Julie P. Power Library at Westlake Hills Elementary.
- Partnered with the Kenrose Kitchen Table Foundation to enhance the Parents Making A Difference Program. BreakThrough Student Assistance Program,the Co Conejo program (parent education workshops workshops)
- Provide teacher grants to directly support enriching, engaing classroom activities throughout the District.
- Provide a successful early intervention program, Hop Into Kindergarten, for incoming kindergarteners at Conejo Elementary, funded by an anonymous donor.
- Award annual grants to the Newbury Park IB Program funded by SAGE Publications.
- Awarded grants to all CVUSD schools for site needed improvements and programs.
- Began an Endowment Fund, thanks to the pacesetting gift by the Kenrose Kitchen Table Foundation, in memory of Julie P. Power, and the generosity of Robert and Renee Nunn, with support from an anonymous donor.