Thank you for a great summer!
Registration is now closed.
We look forward to seeing you next year.
TENTATIVE Dates are: June 11/12, 2018 - June 28 for Session 1 and July 5 - July 20 for Session 2
Please note that the majority of courses span the full 6 weeks, with Health and some PE courses as the exception.
If you/r student attends a school within the CVUSD, their grades have been sent electronically. They are in the process of being loaded into Q. Please be patient. If you need a hard copy of your transcript, please email us:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with anyother questions or call 805-497-9511ext. 411
Teachers interested in applying for summer positions click HERE
The schedule for 2017 was:
June 19 - July 27, 2016
Online courses: Monday June 19, 2917 with final exam on July 6, 2017
Traditional In-Class Courses: June 20 - July 7, 2017
Meeting dates will be June 20-23 (4 days), 26-30 (5 days), and July 5-7 (3 days) for 12 days total
Policies and Procedures
Online Courses: July 10 - 27, 2017
Traditional In-Class Courses: July 10 - July 27, 2017
(Meeting dates are Monday - Thursday each week)
ALL HEALTH STUDENTS: Please bring a signed Family Life Form on the first day of class.
Below is a partial list of courses available during GAP 2017. We will be updating this list as courses are added. If you have suggestions of courses you would like to see offered, please email email@example.com. Please note that this summer's program will be held at Newbury Park High School.
Online Course Offerings
6 week Courses:
- English 12 CP
- US History CP Online
- World History CP Online
3 week Course:
Traditional In Class Course Offerings
6 week Courses offered in the Summer 2017 Program:
- Algebra 1 CP
- Biology H Cancelled
- Chemistry H
- Dance Cancelled
- English 12 CP
- Geometry H
- Physical Education (Year long)
- Spanish 1 CP Cancelled
- Spanish 2 CP
- Spanish 3 CP
- US History CP Cancelled - online option available
- World History CP Cancelled - online option available
3 week In Class Courses:
- Dance (Semester long) Cancelled
- PE (Semester long)
* CVUSD students-Please note that Chemistry CP/H, the subsequent course to Biology CP/H, requires a grade of “B” or better in Biology CP/H, and concurrent enrollment in Algebra 2 CP/H is recommended for both Thousand Oaks (TOHS) and Westlake High School (WHS). The requirements for Chemistry CP at Newbury Park High School are identical to those at TOHS and WHS. However, it is recommended that students matriculating to the honors levels in science at Newbury Park High School, or any other CVUSD or non-CVUSD school, consult with their counselor to determine best options.
Please note that the majority of courses span the full 6 weeks. Health is a 3 week courses.
Scholarship opportunities available. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact email@example.com. Once school is in session, if you need to contact the administration in an emergency, please call 805-495-2347.